Monday, August 16, 2010

Wild West Wednesday!

Emily and I thought we would brave the Wild West $2 Wednesday at This Is The Place Heritage Park last week and it turned out to be totally worth it! There was so much to do and the kids loved it!
I think their favorite part was playing on the stage and pretending to put on a play!Lily playing a pioneer game!
Combing the wool!
Who can resist a pony ride??!!
This was my kids first time on a horse! They loved it and weren't scared at all!
How cute are Lily and Gavin together!

Making sand art!
And coloring bags! This kids also panned for gold, (Lily got all wet!) They turned in their gold to the Banker and traded it for candy! We rode the train and learned a lot about pioneers and how they lived. Tyson and Olivia were cute and asked a lot of questions to the pioneer volunteers.
It was a lot of fun and I highly recommend it!
(Although, I also recommend bringing a Diet Coke! I had a good size headache by the end!)
Thank Em! You are the best!
Next time we need a picture of the two of us to prove we exist!

1 comment:

nana said...

Zak had a field trip one time at the park. I loved it also. I'm glad the kids and mom had such a good time. Those are CUTE nanachildren!