Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Swimming Lessons


We did swimming lessons again this year!
This year we did it at the American Fork pool! It was nice to have lessons in an outdoor pool and it was nice to save a ton of money compared to Lehi's prices!
We put Tyson in Level 1 (skipped all of the preschool levels) and he did fantastic!
He is a great little swimmer! He swims like a fish under water, and he doesn't even plug his nose! (I have too!!!)
Lily and I did the Mommy and Me class!
Lily did pretty good! She did things on her own schedule though! She spent most of the time jumping into my arms from the side of the pool instead of back floats, ice cream scoops, blowing bubbles...
After some compromise she did try each technique!
We had a great time!
My awesome friend Requel watched Macy on the sidelines for me since her Bella wasn't in the Mommy and Me class!
Thanks Requel!

The kids wanted to have me in the picture since I was in swimming lessons too!!
Love these kids!

3 comments:

Requel said...

That's cute. They are some cute kids! And macy was sweet and easy. Anything for you guys!

nana said...

Love it!

Cori and Colin said...

Who couldn't love those kids!