Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Halloween!

 I wasn't a very good Halloween picture taker this year... but here is what I did take
Above are our traditional pumpkin, and Cinderella.

 This was our ghost and Yoda!
I should have taken pictures in the light, because these do not do justice for our mad carving skills!
 Here's our Ninja, Mermaid and little Witch!
 I am bias, but I think they are the cutest things ever!!



 He wanted an action shot!
 We tried to find Macy some striped socks, and My Mom found these cute white and green ones for "infant and toddlers" They must have measured giant infants and toddlers!!

We trick or treated at home with some friends and had the best time! Our neighborhood was packed with trick or treaters! We just left our bowl on the porch!
After we went to Grandma Wendy's for soup and bread sticks it was an awesome Halloween!

No comments: