Saturday, January 5, 2013

Pics I forgot I had taken....

 In November Tyson did a basketball camp to learn the fundamentals of basketball. He did great and by the end was making lay-ups and being a pro b-baller!
 Here is what Macy and Lily did with me while Tyson was playing b-ball.
Fairies!
 Lily took a lot of pictures!!
 More Fairies!

 And Macy played on my phone! 


 It was a fun camp!


 In November we did a preschool field trip to the Reeves "farm"
The kids got to ride their horse!
 Lily had a lot of turns...anytime they asked she would get on! She is our little cowgirl in pearls!!
 Can't forget cute Macy!!
 They called this the "chariot" it was pulled behind the riding lawn mower!
They also got to gather eggs from the hen house, and feed the ducks and geese at the pond, and of coarse played, played, played!
 I have posted before that Macy falls asleep anywhere!
Well, one day I was showering and doing my hair when I noticed it got quite and this is where I had found Macy!
She was done coloring and ready for a snooze!!
Silly girl!!

1 comment:

Requel said...

Still so funny about Macy! And Lilly's hair is so long! Cute.