Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Cars!

 So I had been wanting a new car for a while and when I was getting ready to register the Eplorer for the year, I had the oil changed and safety and emissions done. It passed, but the oil started to leak after...I took it back into Jiffy Lube and they replaced a gasket, but while they were doing that they noticed a small leak in the transmission fluid line, so I took it to Ford to have it checked out. They told me we had two leaks in the radiator and it would need replaced! Well, we have replaced the Eplorer radiator FOUR times already and I wasn't going to replace it again!
So, I found a 2011 Toyota 4runner and we went to look at it!
Brandon got them to drop the price by $4000 and sold! We drove home our new 4Runner!

 Tyson took all these pics of the cars!
Here is his selfie sad to leave the old car!
 And here are his selfies happy to get a new car!


Tyson is pretty sentimental about things, but luckily we have learned to cope by taking pictures so he can remember!
Out with the old...in with the new!! YAY!!
 

1 comment:

nana said...

Yahoo on the binkies, no braces, and a new car!!!!!