Thursday, September 4, 2014

Phone pics from April - August!

 I love when the girls get along and cuddle on the couch while watching shows!
 This is what she looks like when she wakes up from a nap! :)


 Tyson's pancake creation!
 For Tyson's 5 hours of service for his High Flying Hawk Award at school we did service at Grandma Wendy's house. We ripped down the wallpaper in her bathroom!!

 Macy helped too!
 Too Cute!
The girls with their new Target $1 bin sunglasses!!
 A morning selfie!
 Our house is a revolving door of these cute little girls and a bunch of crazy boys!!
 Stella, Lily, Mykah, Bryly, Macy and Macy
 More sisterly love!
 She told me she wasn't tired yet and didn't want to go to bed!
 For Macy's birthday her Aunt Ange gave her a new Ken doll (we only had one and all the Barbie's fought over him) Well, he is a quick mover and is already kissing all the Barbie girls!
 The day this one turned the big 3!!

 Cute little stinker!!
 I LOVE when I can get her napping!
 I LOVE it even more when I get both of them napping!!!
 Playing at the pirate ship at Karl Malone Toyota while we get the oil changed!!


 Macy loves being a princess, and LOVES lipstick even more!! ;)



The cute Macys walking to our house to play!

 Having a picnic!
 Here's how we roll...Hipster style!
 The girls made these chalk pictures of me!
Above is Lily's, below is Macy's!

 This is where I spent each morning after my run and occasionally the girls would join me!!
 Sharing! Proof the do get along!!

 More makeup!! My girly girl!!
 I tried to keep the kids busy this summer and so I would tag along with my sister Tiff and her kids a lot! This day we were at a cool park in Saratoga Springs!

 Who doesn't love a ding dong!!
 Went through the costumes at Grandma Wendy's house...we came home with the clown!

 Lily had been really sick with a fever and very lethargic and slept a lot, it made us rather concerned so she had some blood work done to see what was wrong. Nothing came of it, but it took a good 2 1/2 weeks to go away whatever it was!!
Little trooper! She was soooo nervous to get her blood drawn!
 We played a lot of kick ball in the backyard this summer!!

 Lily and Macy made their own tattoos! :)

 Another outing with Tiff and her kids!
We took the trax from Daybreak to Salt Lake and went to the Discovery Gateway!



 Construction worker Macy!

 All the kids working hard!
 In the Life Flight Helicopter!

 Doing the weather and news!
 My little birds!
 We also did swimming lessons this summer!
They all did great!










And that is what happened from my phone!! :)

No comments: