Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween

Halloween Eve we carved our pumpkins (we successfully planted and picked from our garden :))

Tyson was so careful to get every seed out of his pumpkin! He drew the face on his pumpkin and Brandon carved it for him. On the other two pumpkins I let him draw on them with a marker! He did such a good job! I am amazed at what he can do for such a little person!

Tyson proudly showing his pumpkin! Here is the whole fam with our excellent pumpkins! (Can you tell which one is Brandons? ;))

This haloween Tyson was Mike Wazouski(sp?) from Monsters Inc. and Lily was our little fish!



This was so cute I couldn't resist. I love when new babies curl up into such little balls!


Here is the kiss...... Tyson got Nana spack on the lips!

This pic is blurry, but I thought it was funny! Brandon the fisherman with his catch! I was Boo from Monsters Inc. (in her pj's) with Mike Wazouski!
Our favorite part about Trick or Treating was some people would let the kids pick their own candy, well one house told the kids they could pick two candies, my neice Chesney carefully picked two peices, then along came Tyson and he took a whole handful. Brandon asked him as they walked away if he only took two peices and Tyson said, "No, I took a handful!" His tone was..Duh Dad, why would I only take two, there was plenty of candy! It was hilarious! Tyson would also tell people Thank You when he got his candy, the only problem was he would yell it louder and louder until they said Your Welcome! We are so good at teaching Tyson good manners;)!

Tyson thought it was funny to wear my Boo wig! Doesn't he make such a cute girl!

Here are some pics of some of my family! Jaycie giving a big cheeser! Tiff and Tom as vampires, and Mom (a witch) with Frank!
It was such a fun Halloween!

No comments: