Sunday, October 26, 2008

My funny kids...

This is our cute Tyson showing us how "strong" he is. (He is flexing!)
He has been such a crazy kid since we got home with Lily. It is expected, but he has also been such a cute kid!
Lately he has been getting himself out of bed (he used to yell, "Mom, it's morning time" until one of us came and got him) I think he has been tired of waiting so long for us to come and get him! So for a couple of days he came in our room saying "It is a great morning, and it is going to be a great day!" I love his enthusiasm!


Here is Lily's first bath at home. She hates to be naked, have her bum changed, and as you can tell she hates baths!

My sister Ange came to visit us last weekend, and she did a little photo shoot with Lily and Tyson and here are some of those pictures!


Tyson is pretty captivated by how small Lily's hands are! He always wants her to hold his hand! He is such a good Big Brother. When Lily is crying and I am doing something, Tyson will say "It's OK Lily, Mom is coming" He also helps me pat her back when she needs to burp, and he loves to do bedtime stories and sit right next to Lily!

And here is my silly Tyson! What a cute kid!





4 comments:

deleted said...

Love the pics. One of these days I'll have to come see them.

Lisa R said...

Awww, how nice. Christian hated baths too. So know all about the screaming kid in the tub thing! Looks like you are having tons of fun! That is nice that you have a photographer in the family! Yeah! I'm sad I won't get to see her until she is several months old at least... :(

Andi said...

His silliness is what makes him so fun! I hope you are getting some sleep, but also snuggling that little Lily every chance you get!

7 Baldwin's said...

Shay your kids are soooo cute!!!!