Monday, May 18, 2009

Kids!

Some random pictures of the kids!
Tyson is an outdoor kid all the way! Anytime he can be outside, he is. When it rains our backyard stays pretty wet in some areas. Tyson loves it! He is throwing rocks into the grass puddles! He came in soaked!!

We have a "dress up box" of strange item's that a little boy can "dress up" in. (Cap and gown caps, medals, capes, turtle shells, etc...) One day he decided Lily needed to dress up! So Cute!
Best Buddies!
(Can you tell they are related!?!)

We were getting ready to go somewhere and Brandon and I were upstairs and Tyson and Lily were playing together while they were waiting for us!
Ahhh!




Tyson poured out the rest of my potting soil on the grass and had the best time ever! (at the bottom of this blog there is a video of him singing covered in dirt!)




Our little Lily is getting so big. She sits up all by herself now!
Today we went outside for a little while. Lily was happy until....

She met the grass!!!!

Even after I put her back on the blanket she was still mad at me! I think it is cute!






Tyson singing "How does she know" off of Enchanted! He is going to make a cute girl very happy one day!

5 comments:

Emily said...

So Fun! I love the singing. Tyson and Livi Should do a duet. She is always telling me to sing the boy part and she will sing the girls part. That is so funny how much she hates the grass. I can't wait to see her. Do you have plans wednesday?

Requel said...

Those are so cute! I love the sad grass ones! And Tyson's singing is always appreciated!

McKay and Kallie said...

Tyson is so cute! I love that he will sing with you taping him!

nana said...

I had to look today to see what Tyson and Lily are up to!!! I love it.

adrianne s. said...

Oh, poor Lily on that grass!!! And Tyson and Gracie could probably start their own landscaping company or at least grow a garden together because she is all about the dirt. Come to think of it, Stella is too! What's the deal here?