Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Biggest Loser Husband!!

My favorite TV show would have to be The Biggest Loser. I am not sure why, I just love it. Well, now I have my own real life Biggest Loser...My B!
I mentioned a while back that Brandon entered a weight loss competition at work. Well, the results are finally in. I wanted to post some before pictures of Brandon, funny that they are both from the kids blessings. At Tyson's blessing, Brandon was at his heaviest, 217lbs. (He is probably going to kill me for posting this picture, but it had to be done!)At Lily's blessing (around the same time the competition started) Brandon weighed in at 198.7lbs. (His work had all of the competitors go to the U and had their body composition tested) He had 50.8lbs of fat weight and 147.9lbs of lean weight.
Well, about 5months later, doing P90X, running a half marathon and a full marathon, and weighing in one week early, Brandon weighed in at 170.7lbs. 24.0lbs of fat weight and 146.6lbs of lean weight. On the scale of very lean to very poor, Brandon went from Poor to Lean (just .1 away from very lean) and by only .4% Brandon came in for the competition as....drum roll please.............1ST PLACE!!!!!! YAHOOOOO B!!! We are so proud of you!
Brandon 29lbs lighter, one pant size smaller!
Our Biggest Loser!

11 comments:

Andrea said...

That's totally awesome and inspiring! Way to go Brandon.

Megan Adamson said...

Wow I can't believe you won. That is so awesome!!! Way to go.

7 Baldwin's said...

WOW!!! Hes' got to be so stoked!! Way to go Brandon! And I'm sure the prize money helps make it a little more worth it too! Congrats!

Requel said...

That's awesome!!

nana said...

Brandon has always been handsome, but the super lean one looks very handsome! Plus, he looks so healthy! What he has accomplished took a lot of inside fortitude and a very supportive wife!

Congrats to the whole family!!!!!

LindseyFae* said...

CoNgRats!! That is awesome! I can't believe how much he's changed.. that's crazy! What fun stuff are you guys going to do with the money?

Emily said...

Awesome! When you told me about this competition I really had no doubt that Brandon would win it. Wow, I am still impressed! Good job Brandon! You look great! And I have to say... Shay, you look FABULOUS both times after just having a baby!

McKay and Kallie said...

Way to go Brandon! And I agree - Shay you look too good after having a baby - both times!

Cori and Colin said...

Yay!! congrats Brandon!!! That's so awesome!

Lisa R said...

Shay you must be so proud of Brandon! How great! Congratulations he looks awesome! Hey can you send some of that "biggest loser" energy our direction...

Andi said...

Way to go bro! That competitiveness in our family does pay off sometimes. ;)

Lily on the grass was adorable!