Tuesday, January 26, 2010

9 Years Ago Today!

Happy 9th Wedding Anniversary Brandon!
Brandon surprised me with these beautiful roses last night! He never gets me flowers, so it is a treat to have fresh flowers in the house! I love them!

9 years!
It has been really quite easy.
The only times it has been hard is when we have had new babies. (No sleep, crying babies and "helpful" advise equals grumpy parents!) and when we bought our home. We were "poor" for really only 3 or 4 months. I remember Brandon would come home and tell me he bought a coke and I would freak out on him..."don't you know we don't have 75cents to spend"
So really I can't complain!
Life is great with Brandon!
Some random things I have learned from being married to Brandon...
-how to use the snooze button...A LOT!
-You NEVER go to a movie without popcorn and a drink
-If something isn't working, get the hammer!
-Home projects are his FAVORITE ;)
I love you Brandon!
What a great way to spend 9 years and I am excited for all that is to come!



5 comments:

Cori and Colin said...

Congrats on 9 years!! That'so great! You guys rock and we love you!

Requel said...

Happy 9 years!! We love you guys!!

nana said...

Thank you for loving my son and being such a great wife and mother to Tyson and Lily. . .

Andrea said...

Congrats! Happy Anniversary! I remember your wedding reception still.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 9 years!