Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tyson the Artist


Tyson has really been into coloring lately. One day I was cleaning or cooking in the kitchen and Tyson told me he was going to draw a picture of me. It was a cute stick figure with the sun. I loved it, but he told me I needed clothes so I drew the outline of clothes on this cute stick figure (I am such a great artist (; ) Then he asked for some clouds. He told me he needed to finish the picture, and this was the outcome! I thought it was so awesome that I had to take a picture! I am one proud Momma!


Today Tyson was drawing satellites (I don't know where this came from?!?) When he got the great idea (his words) to tape them to our ceiling. So we put his satellite up (center) and he decided it needed people to work on it so he drew Me, Brandon, Lily and himself as astronauts. But then if we were in space we needed stars, so yellow and orange stars came out, but space also has planets, so he settled for Mars (because he knows it is the red plant) the sun and the moon. But then we needed aliens if we are in space, so he drew an alien with 2 heads, 1 body and no arms, and one alien with 3 eyes, 2 mouths, invisible arms and invisible body with legs.

Our living room ceiling is pretty awesome right now!

What a creative kid!

1 comment:

Megan Adamson said...

Tyson is the CUTEST little kid ever!!! He is a great artist. Wow!!