Wednesday, February 24, 2010

YAY FOR TREY!

This cute little guy is officially part of the family!
Brandon's sister Andrea and Tate adopted Trey and the adoption was finally official on Monday!
They live in Arizona and were going to do an adoption party and Brandon's Mom had mentioned that she was sad that she couldn't go to the party. So I decided to do the next best thing...
I made cookies
( they did say YAY FOR TREY but they didn't turn out as I had pictured and someone had eaten the T before I took the picture!)

And I made Bingo cards with all the grand kids and Nana and Papa's pictures on it! So all of us Utah Russell's surprised Nana and did our very little adoption party in Utah!
Congrats Andi and Tate we are so excited for your family!

5 comments:

Andi said...

Thanks for being such a great party planner! My mom loved it, and it made me smile to think of all of you celebrating with/for us.

I love that your willing to go along with Tyson's ideas. Especially the robot. Sometimes I'm willing to go along with Paige's, but alot of the time I say, "not right now" which translates into "no"! :)

nana said...

I love it all. . .but, Tyson the artist is my favorite story!!!!

Requel said...

Wow, you had a lot to post about! I love Tyson's pics and I especially love that Lilly wouldn't let you help. Funny little girl!

LindseyFae* said...

You are so cute! That's so exciting for Andi and Tate.. he is such a cutie. I know Brandon hates me, but he likes Jess.. are you guys up for Disney on Ice? If you don't already have tickets and would want to go maybe Thursday, call us!

adrianne s. said...

What creative cookies! Seriously, you made those?