Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sunday, SUNDAY, Sunday...

Is it a right of passage or something?....
Tyson has been doing so many "art projects" lately that we constantly have the crayons, markers, scissors, and coloring books out. Well the other day I had to get after Tyson for pounding the markers on the table to get the lids on. So on Sunday morning when I saw half moon shapes on the table I thought the he had made indents on the table with the markers...I wiped them with my hand and found that it was hair!
Tyson decided to be a hair stylist instead of an artists!
He didn't want me to take pictures of his hair. He was so upset over it!
So I told him I was taking pictures of his biking war wounds (which I did!) But I also snuck in some hair pictures.
The pictures don't do it justice, but he took out a big chunk in the middle of his head, and two more up front! (you can see the bald spots up front!)
Luckily he is a boy and I just spike it and it is fine! If it was bad enough we could have just shaved his head! He was so upset I am hoping it will never happen again! (Keep my fingers crossed!)

Here is cute Lily all ready for church! She looked too cute to pass up taking a picture of her!


Sweet baby girl!

4 comments:

Requel said...

That Tyson....what else do you say?! And Lilly is for sure a sweet baby girl!

nana said...

Tyson's haircut reminded me of a few his nana gave him when he was a baby. . .and Lily is adorable!

Andi said...

Those scissors become irresistable at some point. A buzz cut would be great for bringing in the summer? :)

Andrea said...

You couldn't even tell when I saw you on Thursday! Thanks again!