Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day

A sneaky little Leprechaun came to our house and made a huge mess searching for his pot of gold!

He left green footprints all over!

And left us a gold treasure!

Tyson was so excited he collected all of the footprints (wondering why they were taped and made from paper??! Crazy Leprechauns!)

All the footprints!

The pot of gold!

You can't forget cute Lily!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Don't forget those silly Leprechauns turned our dinner green!

Breakfast for dinner...got to love it!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

That is so cute! I wish I was creative like that, we just turned our eggs and waffles green!

Requel said...

I love how stoked Tyson was about the Leprechaun! The problem is he's just too smart....paper foot prints. Really?? Hahaha! Love them both!!

Andi said...

I'm no fun when it comes to stuff like that. I lucked out because Paige's preschool teacher did some fun things. Phew. She's worth the money. ;)