Wednesday, March 24, 2010

We are so ready for spring, but....

At the end of February we took the kids to the cabin for one last winter hoorah! We hadn't gone all winter and didn't have a chance to go sledding at home, so off to the cabin we went!
Lily getting ready for the snowmobiles!
Tyson was such a big kid while we were there. He would just get out toys and play by himself (very rarely done at home!)
When we were sledding he went by himself and wasn't even scared how fast he went or if his sled turned backwards! He loved sledding!
I love this picture, because he is wearing everything! He wanted to go for a ride with me on the snowmobile through the field (where you can go fast) so I had him wear a helmet, he wanted to wear the goggles and a full face mask!
I love this kid!

All decked out!


Little Miss Lily thought she was 1 going on 10!
She has no fear and wanted to do everything! When she was riding on the snowmobile with Brandon she would act like she was driving. While sledding, I was taking Tyson back up the hill on the snowmobile and we see Brandon and Lily sledding down the hill and Lily is standing up on the sled!
She is for sure our little dare devil!
She saw Tyson riding on the back of the sled so of course she wanted to do it too!
I love this picture!
How cute are these two!

We had a great time at the cabin, but by the time we were done, we were officially done with winter!!! A few days after we got home we had a snow storm that left us about 6 inches. I was so mad. Luckily it melted by that night! We have had one more significant storm since then, but I am keeping my fingers crossed that spring is on it's way and no more snow!

2 comments:

Requel said...

they look too cute!! i know you guys had fun but yes bring on spring!!

nana said...

You remind me of why we have the cabin. . .so glad you all had fun!