Wednesday, January 26, 2011

10 Whole Years!

Ahhh, aren't we so cute and little!
Ten years ago today was a beautiful sunny day with fresh snow from the night before! It was perfect! The whole day went perfect, the temple, the reception the whole day was the best! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day!
In other anniversary posts I posted a wedding picture so for this one I decided to bust out some old pics of us when we first were together!
Brandon and I met 6 months before we were married.
It was a semi-blind date...(he was looking through my friends day planner and saw my picture and fell instantly in love ;) He called me, we went out and dated for 3 months then were engaged for 3 months before getting hitched!
(The picture above is us about 2 years after getting married!)

While we were dating! (I think we were engaged??)

While dating!
Brandon came with me out to a lake in Wendover when I was certifying for scuba!
At scuba!

Shortly after we were married on a trip in Vegas!



One of our many races together!

In 10 years we have...
had 2 1/2 kids
3 degrees among the two of us (me: bachelors, B: bachelors and Masters)
We have lived in 4 places (we wish it was 5 by now!)
We have had 7 different cars (I am already ready for a new one for me!!)
Brandon has had who knows how many different jobs!!
And a ton of memories!
(Nice recap, right!)
Thanks Brandon for 10 great years!!!!
I love you!

8 comments:

Lana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lana said...

Aww, so sweet! Congrats guys!! (And what's this about wanting to move?? You're not allowed to move, I've made the decision for you :)

Andi said...

Phew you've made it 10! :) So happy you are part of our family Shay!

Alisa said...

I can't believe you guys have been married 10 years!! You guys seem so happy I am glad I was a small part of bringing you together!!

Andrea said...

Congratulations! I can't believe its been 10 years, but then again I can, cause we hit our 10th in April!

Requel said...

I'm dying laughing right now...the hair, the clothes. I love it! And I love you guys!! Congrats on 10 years...impressive!

Cori and Colin said...

Yay! Congrats! That's quite an accomplishment!

nana said...

It's been 10 great years for the mother-in-law and mother! You guys have done great!!!!