Monday, August 15, 2011

After spring soccer, we signed Tyson up for summer T-ball.
I think he has a real knack for baseball, but he really has to be in the mood!
He had a great time playing and goofing around!

Brandon was the coach again...(I don't think any parents sign up to be coach, but Brandon is always willing!) Tyson did ask if he could have someone else as his coach for the next sport he tries!

Our happy little Macy enjoyed the games!

Tyson is the 3rd one back! You got to love 5 year olds and how they ALL go for the ball no matter what sport!

That's my Tyson! I have a feeling he might be the class clown in school!!!

There's my Lily striking a pose! Her idea of watching a game is to try and eat as much as possible before it is over!! I am with you Lily!!

Tyson thought it was fun to try and beat his own teammates around the bases on the last batter! (maybe he will be a runner!)



Way to go Tyson! We love watching you have fun and play sports!


1 comment:

Lynette said...

Shay your kids are beautiful! Little Macy is getting so big, she is adorable. She fits right in.