Monday, August 8, 2011

Macy is 3 Months!!


Our sweet Macy turned 3 months on the 5th! I really cannot believe it! I know everyone says it but it is so true...where did the time go??!!??
We did a really quick photo shoot this morning since things are getting really crazy around here! (We are moving in two weeks!)
I cannot get enough of her cute little face!!
I could just eat her up!!

Lily "helped" with the pictures!





My cute little kids! I love them all to death!
Macy is the best little baby!
She sleeps through the night!
She smiles and is so happy when she wakes up!
She loves to talk to anyone that will listen!
The only time she is upset is when she is hungry or really tired!
She plays by herself on the floor forever! (Last Saturday we were de-junking and cleaning and she played on the floor for a couple of hours without so much as a peep! At times we forgot she was there!)
She is getting so close to giggling! (I am so excited!)
She loves to take everything in...she studies her surrounding and peoples faces while they are holding her!
We love our little Macy!
Happy 3 months!


4 comments:

Requel said...

I hate that you guys are moving. But I love these pics. Macy is such a good sweet baby and super cute!

Alisa said...

Macy is so cute I am glad she is such a good baby!! Where are you moving too?

nana said...

I love the baby and how cute the pictures are!

Andi said...

Looking forward to finally meeting her. Trey keeps asking me "whose Macy?" whenever we talk about his cousins. I guess he has no face to go with the name... so she doesn't exist?

Hope you are surviving your "transitonal housing" situation. :)