Saturday, January 28, 2012

11 Years!

(Tyson took this picture for us and it took a while for him to push the button...that is why our smiles look "stale"!)
On Thursday it was our 11 year anniversary!

I really can't believe it has been 11 years!
We are keeping it pretty low key this year since we bought a new home and are feeling pretty poor!
On our actual anniversary day Brandon brought home a Kneaders caramel apple! Yummy! That was the perfect gift for me, and my gift to Brandon was not spending any money! It was the perfect gift for him! It was a win win in our house!
Tonight we are going to dinner and a movie!
I have loved the past 11 years and look forward to A LOT more!!
Love you Brandon!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Congrats you two! I remember coming to your reception and Court had only been home a few weeks and then three weeks later we were engaged! Can't believe it has already been 11 years!