Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!


So this Valentine's Day we thought we would send a Valentine to the kids' cousins and aunts and uncles and this is the Valentine! Well, I mailed them crossing my fingers that one stamp was enough. (Suckers don't weigh that much) Then the day before Valentine's Day, Grandma Spencer called to tell me how cute the Valentine was! I thought, AWESOME everyone should get their Valentine...Nope! All the rest were in my mailbox saying more postage needed!
So, to all our family that we sent this to and didn't get it...
Happy Valentine's! Here is your card!! ;)



This is the Valentine that Tyson did for his Kindergarten Class!
The "light" is a glow in the dark bracelet!
Tyson LOVES Star Wars right now!

These are the extra bracelets and the kids were doing tricks with them in the dark!


Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

nana said...

I love our valentine. . .they are way cute and so are the kids!

Andi said...

You get points for the effort! Besides, they were super cute.

The dusting looks like a Brandon job anyway. That's when I make Tate get out our Giant ladder and dust the fans and change the air filters. Good luck!

Loved the crochet blanket! You're mom is awesome!