Thursday, February 2, 2012

Macy Bug! (I know 4 posts in one day!!)

Sweet little Macy had a rough day yesterday! She was hanging out with me on my bed when she got stuck, so I went to help her up and I must have pulled too much on her elbow, anyways she started crying and wouldn't use her arm. So, I took her to the Dr. and found out I dislocated her elbow! He did a simple maneuver to pop it into place and he showed me how to do it in case it happened again (since she may be more susceptible to them since it already happened!) She was much happier, but while he was checking her he found out that she also had an ear infection!
WHAT! She was sick a couple weeks ago, but she has been sleeping fine and is a super happy little bug! (A night and day difference to when Lily gets ear infections, she runs a fever, doesn't sleep and is super grumpy!) I had no idea! So, now she is on an antibiotic and her elbow is doing great!
What a little trooper!

1 comment:

sinika said...

I accidentally pulled Elliott's elbow out when he was 3! I felt so bad, but the doc said it was really common. Phew!