Thursday, September 12, 2013

Mom's Birthday Party

 August 18th was my Mom's Birthday and we decided to grab sub sandwiches and go hiking up at Brighton, but it was a rainy day, so we decided to go to a park in Daybreak in case we were rained out!
I had seen this park a lot when I have done my long runs, and my Mom often walks around the Daybreak Lake and she had seen this park so we thought we would try it out!
It was AWESOME! It had this twirly thing that was so much fun!
(I love the above picture of an action shot of Lily flying off!)
 At one point I kicked off all the kids and just had us adults do it! :)
(what a great mom and aunt I am!!)
 I was impressed with how long the kids were able to hold on for!
 Too much fun!
 I gave my sister, Tiff, the camera and she was so good at getting an up-close picture of everyone without us knowing!
Jaycie
 Ava!
 Crazy Lily!
 Riley!
The babies LOVED this bridge!
 Macy Bug!
The sand was so soft!
 Ryan and Erynn!
 Spider Tyson!
 Me
 Ange
 Beautiful Mom!
 Frank and Mom!
 Brandon doing what he does best!
 I took the camera back and got Tiff!
 The kids loved the slide, but they loved the concrete on the side even better! They would cover it with sand and slide down on their feet and bums!
Macy loved sliding on her bum! I thought for sure she would have a hole in her pants, but she didn't and spray and wash got out the dirt stains!
Chesney and Lily!
I have to admit, I am kind of glad plans changed!
Happy Birthday Grandma Wendy!
We love you!!

No comments: