Tuesday, September 10, 2013

School is in!!!

 It was Tyson's first day of 2nd Grade.
He wasn't very excited to start school, and I got the eye roll when I tried to make him excited!
 I did finally get a smile from him and made him laugh!
He is a lot like I was, very anxious and worried that I wouldn't know anyone and that I wouldn't have any friends. Tyson is one of the most social, friendly kids there is, he never has a problem making friends!
 Macy loves to be in pictures, and Tyson is the typical 7 year old doing bunny ears!
 Such a handsome kid! What a big 2nd grader!
I did shed a few tears because he is growing up so fast!
(I don't think it makes me a horrible mom, but I LOVE when school is in! I love my kids, but I love the structure and schedules of school and my kids love it too! We all do a lot better with structure! And I do love a little extra quiet time at home, or the ability to run errands with only 1 kid!)
 Lily's first day of "real" (paid for) preschool!
This is her "normal" pose!
 Macy loves to be in pics!
She also wants to be just like her big sister, so we did braids in her hair the night before just like Lily so they would both have curly hair!
 Lily is such the little poser!
 More modeling!
 This was outside the door at preschool!
 With her friend from our street, Stella!
Heading in!
Yay for preschool!!

1 comment:

nana said...

I love the pictures. They are growing up wayyyyy too fast!