Thursday, October 17, 2013

Birthdays!!

 Our Lily Bug turned 5 on Oct. 6th
It happened to be Conference Sunday and the day we started potty training with Macy, so we had a day at home, opened presents and had her favorite dinner, quesadillas, salad and Jell-O. Then had princess cupcakes and ice cream!
 

 
 
 That next Saturday we had her Art Birthday Party!
The girls painted on canvases and used paint brushes, balloons and empty soda bottles to paint with!
 
 
 We played Pink, Pink, Purple (duck, duck, goose!) while waiting for all the girls!
 Macy thought she was one of the 5 year olds!
 All the girls ready to paint!
Mykah, Bryly, Macy, Payton, Kate, Ava, Stella, Lily, Becca, Lizzie
 
 We had all the girls bring an old Dad shirt to paint in, they all looked so cute!
 
 
 After their art, they colored paper paint brushes and played pin the paint brush on Lily!
 Macy's turn!
 Lily went first and was the closest to her hand!
 Then they artistically decorated their cupcakes!
 
 Cutest little 5 year old!
 Some of her best friends Bryly and Stella!
 Singing to the birthday girl!
 
 Yum!
Lily and I felt a bit claustrophobic when she opened her presents! After each present we had to have the girls take one big scoot back!!
 Nana and Grandma Wendy came to enjoy the festivities!
 Papa came too!
Happy Birthday big girl!!
We love you to pieces!!
I turned 33 on the 10th and had the family take me to Training Table for my Birthday Dinner!
My handsome boys!

And me and my cute girlies!!
Happy Birthday to me!!
Brandon got me these beautiful roses for my special day too!
I love beautiful flowers especially from my hubby!!
ahhhh!! :)

1 comment:

nana said...

WOOT, WOOT on the potty training. WOOT, WOOT for the birthdays! Love it all.