Friday, November 15, 2013

Marshmallows with the Russell's!

 We have dinner with the Russell's every couple of weeks (which I love!!)
After dinner Marilyn thought it would be fun to go to the park and roast marshmallows and have hot cocoa! :)
Parks are so fun now a days!
The girls loved this spiny thing!
 and this spiny thing!
 and this spiny thing!
 Tyson brought his flying disks to shoot!
with his broken leg :(
 (tried to rotate but it wouldn't!)
Lily enjoying a s'more!
 I love burning my marshmallows and taking off the top layer, eat it and roast it again! Yum!! Everyone thinks I am weird, but if anyone burns one, (which who doesn't like starting your marshmallow on fire), I come to the rescue and eat it!!


 We played some murder in the dark (the winking kind) and had a great time together!
Macy kept wanting a pic with me and we accidentally held the camera upside down and couldn't get it to rotate! Oh well!!
Super fun family night!!

No comments: