Monday, November 24, 2014

Colorado!

 The end of August we headed down to Colorado to see our newest niece Emery and visit with cousins and Derek and Jill!
It was a nice relaxing weekend. We went to Freddy's (Delicious!!) I wish we had one in Utah!
I did run a 10 miler that morning, so it was extra yummy!!
(Colten, Macy, Brinley, Lily and Tyson)
 We played a lot at the parks!
This was the train park!
Macy and Coltin were two little peas :) they played really well together!!


 On the train ride! Lily and Brinley had the same cute shirts that they both happened to wear on their first days of school. When Lily saw Brinley had the same shirt she insisted on wearing it in Colorado and cute Brinley wore hers too! :)


 Sweet baby Emery!
I did my fair share of holding her :) I was a little bit happy that we came out the weekend before her blessing so I didn't have to share her with the other visitors! ;)
 I could keep this little guy!
He is so darn cute and reminds me so much of what Tyson was like at his age!
Cute dirty little face!!

 Lily is our little monkey on the playground!


 One morning we got to see Addie at her cross country meet!
She did awesome!
See Colten could just join our family with no problem! (holding Brandon's hand!)
 Macy's grumpy face!
We love visiting the Colorado Russell's!
Thanks guys for having us :)

No comments: