Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Thanksgiving!

 Thanksgiving morning we headed to Thanksgiving Point to watch Brandon run a Turkey Day Half Marathon!
On the way to the race, Lily was strumming her lips to make that noise you know and her tooth fell out!
Being Lily it was quite dramatic! She won't swallow her own blood, so I had her drink from her water bottle and she saw blood in it so that caused a whole other problem!
Anyways, she lost the tooth, I kept it safe in the cup holder and we made it to the race!!
Cute girl!!

 Tyson and his favorite toy Kendama!
He got it for his birthday...every kid at school has one!

 Papa came to see Brandon run!



 Brandon did great! He ran 1:34! Woot Woot!!



 
(I stole this pic from Nana's blog!)
Then we had a delicious Thanksgiving feast at the Russell's!
Yum Yum!!
 Lily's tooth!
 I spent a lot of Thanksgiving doing one of my favorite things...holding adorable sleeping babies!
I was one lucky aunt on Thanksgiving! Baby Ellie slept on me for a couple of hours!
Macy loves helping with her cousin!
Too Cute!
Happy Thanksgiving 2014!

No comments: