Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ready, set, here we go............

So I finally jumped on the blogging bandwagon. The more I read others blogs, the more I wanted to start. I am horrible at keeping a journal or scrap booking, so I figure this is the next best thing. I don't promise to update often, and I promise some postings will be ultra boring, but I am going to do my best! Hopefully I can figure this out! Wish me luck! ( I also plan on making Brandon periodically post his thoughts!:)) I hope you all like the festive Christmas picture! It is the most recent picture of all three of us together!

7 comments:

Emily said...

YEAH! I am so excited!

The Bentley's said...

yeah yeah yeah!!! I'm so excited.... and a BABY GIRL!!!!!! shay you are going to love love love having a girl. Olivia is so much fun.. my sweet little angel!!! love the family picture. Glad to see you jumped on the wagon:) beware it can be addicting but a perfect way to journal your families adventures:)...p.s. you probably know this but there is this cool website where you can print you blog (it's soooo easy you just go to their site type in your blogger address and it uploads every single post to a book... and then you print it out like a journal... I did 80 pages for under 30 dollars... way easier and cheaper and funner than scrapbooking:) good luck!!! sorry for the long comment but excited to read about your adventures!

nana said...

What a fun surprise I found in my emails!! This should be fun. Maybe you can show me how to post a picture. I look forward to reading your blog.

Lisa R said...

Yeah Shay! I am so glad you are going to blog! Congrats again on your upcoming little girl!

Andi said...

Can't wait to hear what you have to say!

sinika said...

Yippee! You are going to love it I think! It was fun seeing you (and your little bump) at the race on Saturday! Too bad I have a matching bump and I'm not even pregnant! Hee! Hee!

Lynette said...

Congratulations on the baby girl news!!! How exciting! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. Don't worry I'm the worst at posting. I think it's so great you're having a little girl. Keep me updated on baby news!