Tuesday, February 10, 2009

More Random news...


We are so proud of our little man. Sunday he had his first talk in primary. (It was about Noah, so we had him color a picture to hold up during his talk). The little girl that was suppose to say the prayer was too shy and nervous so I was nervous Tyson was going to mimic her and not do his talk, but the primary pres. called his name and he went running (really running) up to the podium and pulled down the microphone to his mouth (he pretty much ate the microphone). Then I was worried that he was going to whisper as I whispered what to say, but he was as loud and as clear as anything! He said every word and was so proud of himself! What a great kid!!!

Our silly Lily. She fell asleep before church a couple weeks ago like this... she has done this with her headband since she was first born!


This was just too cute. Tyson playing on our be and Lily just so entertained by him! She watches Tyson constantly!
This is how Tyson helps bathe Lily. He is sitting in the big tub getting soaked with all his clothes on!

I am nervous that Lily is going to take after me and be a thumb sucker! I always try to give her a binky because the binky habit is easier to break than the thumb! But isn't she so cute sucking her thumb/fingers!

2 comments:

nana said...

I'm glad that you posted about Tyson's talk. I bet it was as fun as can be!

Lily looks way too cute with that thumb! I think she's already a thumb sucker. . . .

Emily said...

I can't beleive he is big enought to give talks in Primary. He is so cute. You are amazing parents! Lily is so precious!