Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Welcome back my love....

Since having Lily I have had to stay away from chocolate for nursing reasons. It didn't agree with her little belly. And for some reason I can't nurse for more than 4 months before I run out of milk. (We learned with Tyson the hard way, I was starving the poor kid, he only gain 1ounce from his 2month visit to his 4month visit!) So we gave Lily one formula bottle a day from the get go.... Long story short, I am done nursing.....WELCOME BACK CHOCOLATE!!!! It was probably a good thing I had to stay away from it to help loose the baby weight, but I am sure excited to enjoy it again! (It was hard to go through Halloween and Christmas without chocolate!)
I would crave things with chocolate, so I improvised....chocolate chip cookies without the chips.
Tyson called these "clean cookies" He liked them better than the ones with chips in them. Brandon thought it was gross, but it satisfied my sweet cookie tooth!
Other "Clean" things...
Banana's without brown spots
Cereal without milk
Tyson is one funny kid!








4 comments:

Emily said...

I love the way he thinks! It makes complete sense to me. I also love the "choking" and "dripping" So cute.

adrianne s. said...

He is a funny kid and I hope you enjoy all the chocolate you can handle!! And Happy Anniversary!! I remember your reception and your beautiful dress!!

nana said...

I should have read your blog before going to Sees today. I bought some bonbons. My goal is to see how many bonbons it takes to complete Paige's quilt.

Would a chocolate chip cookie be clean if it had white chips?

Lisa R said...

We just made brownies so I hear you! Enjoy!