Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy 6 Months Lily!!


I can't believe it, but our little Lily is already 6 months old! She is the sweetest baby in the world! She is a little cuddle bug and loves attention from everyone! (Especially Tyson!) I am always telling Tyson to get off of her (because he is 40lbs and I don't want her squished) but every time he gets off of her she has a huge smile on her face! She loves her big brother and he loves her to pieces! I get her stats on Thursday, so I will post them then!
Lily we love you and your sweet disposition! And your smile melts our hearts! Happy 6 months!


























































Lily's 6 month stats:
14lbs 8oz (25%)
25.5inches (50%)
43cm head (70%)
and as cute as a bug!

10 comments:

Angie said...

Lily has to be the cutest little bug! I can't believe she is already 6 months! I just love this sweet little girl!!!!

Lisa R said...

How sweet! Love her in purple too!

Andi said...

How did I get such adorable nieces? She is so cute... drool and all!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cutiekins! Happy 6 months b-day!

nana said...

The pictures are so much fun, and so is Lily!

Requel said...

You did such a good job on those pics. She is so cute!!

Andrea said...

So cute! I've been meaning to call you about getting Ellyit's one year pics taken (i'm already a month late!) Lily is such a doll! Can't wait to see you on Friday!

LindseyFae* said...

Adorable! It's so weird for me to see such a skinny baby compared to my cheeky monkey!

Emily said...

Gorgeous! I can't believe she is sitting up. She can't be 6 months old already? I am ready to come home. Can't wait to play with Lily and Tyson!

Emily said...

You did excellent on the pictures! You have to do my kids when we get back!