Monday, March 30, 2009

What we've been up to lately...

I have a lot of pictures, but I haven't had time to post them, so here we go...
I bought nail polish the other day and Tyson helped me pick out the color! He then insisted on helping me paint my toenails! He did a pretty good job!
Whenever I pull out the camera Tyson wants to take a picture, I love to see life from his perspective! So he took the picture of me!













Happy St. Patricks day! Our green dinner! (I know, breakfast for dinner...but we love it! and it was easy to make green!) Tyson went crazy on the food coloring for the eggs! Tyson took the picture on the top...thru the eyes of a kid!










Lily finally did it! She rolled from back to belly! I didn't get the actual roll on video, but I got the after picture! The video is the day before she conquered it. She was trying so hard!


Tyson saw Brandon working out on night and he wanted to be just like Dad, so he took off his shirt and worked hard (for about 3 seconds) then he pounced on Brandon! Too cute!























I was trying to get some cute pictures of Lily and of course Tyson wanted to be in them also. Lately he has been wanting a picture of all of us, so I try my best with my arm out to get all 3 of us, and after each picture Tyson wants to see the picture, so after about 4 pictures this is what I got...a little ham sticking his tongue out! Crazy Tyson!























Lily is finally getting big enough for her exersaucer. Her favorite thing to do with it is eat the bird! She attacks it! And of course the camera is out...Tyson needs a picture!










The other day I was holding Lily and she was asleep, so Tyson started moving a bunch of toys onto our bed. I asked him what he was doing and he said..."I am getting ready for a playdate with my best buddy Dad!" So when Brandon got home they had their playdate! ahhhhh!
That is what he have been up to lately!


10 comments:

Andrea said...

so cute! Tyson makes me laugh. Hope you guys are doing well!

Emily said...

You guys have been having fun! I wish there were a costco here because I could use some of that energy tyson has. He is such a cute kid. Lily is getting some chubby cheeks. I love it! You like my new van? It was an old ambulance at the children's museum. It was cool. The doors were off and it had steps that you walk up to get in. It was welded to the building so it was inside and outside. The kids loved it!

Anonymous said...

You all are so cute! I can't believe how big Lily is getting. She has an infectious smile. Can't wait to see you again.

adrianne s. said...

You are so brave to let Tyson paint your toenails!! I will never let Gracie because if it's red, she thinks it goes on her lips regardless of whether it is a marker, lip gloss, paint, or whatver! He did do a great job!! Lily is a doll!!

Requel said...

That is so cute, Tyson and his best buddy. And he did do a good job on your toes. Can I hire him? Lily is just getting so big and so sweet.

Cori and Colin said...

Holy cow I can't get enough of your cute kids! I'm glad we get to babysit!!

nana said...

I love all the pictures. I'm sure Tyson will get his photography merit badge one day. . .

LindseyFae* said...

Tyson is a doll. Bentley loves to take pictures, too. I always delete the ones of me right off the bat. Something about a picture being taken right up your nose just isn't too flattering.. Yummo green food!

Andi said...

Such cute pictures! Paige sure misses playing with Tyson. Three cheers for Lily for finally making the big roll-over!

Lynette said...

You have such a great family Shay! You guys have a lot of fun together! I can't believe how much Lily has grown up and I still haven't met her yet. I'm excited to hang out Friday night!