Monday, March 9, 2009

Roll over...

Lily has not yet rolled over from her back to her belly (Tyson did it at 3 1/2 months, but I am not sure what the average age is for that, but Lily is 5 months), but the other day I was letting her do some tummy time and I turned around to get her burp cloth (she is still spits up a lot) and she was on her back! (I was turned around only for a couple seconds!) So I grabbed the camera and barely had enough time to catch her on video!

I know the flower is pretty big (the size of her head!), but I think it is adorable! (Maybe the weight of the flower is what helped her! ;)

6 comments:

Emily said...

Yay Lily! She is so cute!

Andrea said...

Cute! I never think to do video of things like that!

nana said...

I've probably watched the snipet 10 times! I think I'll go for 20. I love the look in her eyes.

Angie said...

You were right...she has the cutest look on her face! What a doll!

adrianne s. said...

What a doll! Flower headbands are magical things! Apparently they help Lily roll over and they always helped my girls fall asleep in the car when they would pull them down over their eyes!

Lisa R said...

Go Lily! Very cute girl you have there!