Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween!

We love Halloween at our house! I think I love it just as much as the kids do! I think it is fun to dress them up and I also make Brandon and myself dress up too!
Tyson's preschool parade! He was the only boy that day, (there are only 2 boys in their class of 13!) So there are a lot of princesses, but only one Iron Man!
We bought this costume in the middle of September because I panicked! Tyson saw it at Costco and I thought we had plenty of time so I didn't buy it...it was the beginning of September we would be fine! Well, we went to Costco the next week and all the Iron Man costumes were GONE! I thought, Oh No it is like Tickle Me Elmo at Christmas I better act fast! That day I called Brandon's Mom (who frequents Costco too!) to see if her Costco had one and they were all gone there too! So I "patiently" waited for Target and Walmart to set out their Halloween stuff (which seemed like forever to a panicked Mom!) and the second I saw a Red Iron Man I bought it! Tyson had worn it so much that Nana already had to sew some holes before Halloween!
They were so cute all of them sang so loud!
On the grass they sang 5 or 6 more songs (some with instruments!)


Like Tyson needed to use his hands to make him louder...he is the loudest kid on the planet! There is no quiet voice when it comes to Tyson!


Lily enjoying the show! Of course she was dressed up too! Anytime Tyson dressed up, Lily was right there with him!


My Mom and I saw this magazine with these cute skeleton cupcakes on the cover so I decided to try doing them!


They looked so easy from the magazine, but everything looks easy when professionals do it!
I thought mine turned out cute even though I gave up on the arms!


Here is my cute Iron Man and Wonder Women!


Iron Man flying!


Shooting his laser?!?!


Wonder Women flying!
I asked Lily to show me what Wonder Women does, so she pretended to fly and made the "whoosh" sound! Too Cute!


Spinning!


In action!
My Super Heroes!
Brandon made a great Captain America!

Our cute Halloween family!
One of these things is not like the other...and for good reason!





We are expecting baby #last!
We heard the heartbeat last week so I thought Halloween would be fun to announce it to our families so what better way than being a baker with a "Bun in the Oven!"


This timer should go off the beginning of May!
Baby bump at 12 weeks!
We are excited!


9 comments:

Lynette said...

What a cute idea for a Halloween costume! Congratulations Shay!

Andi said...

We are so excited for you... and I'm glad I didn't ruin the surprise because your costume is sure cute!

nana said...

So Andi really did know. . . anyhoo, YAHOO, YaHoo, and YAHoo!!!!!!! We are all so-oo excited!

Requel said...

I'm glad the secret is out! Congrats!

Andrea said...

Congratulations! I'm excited for you!

McKay and Kallie said...

Congrats! What a cute way to tell your family! I'm pretty sure you're sticking you belly out in baby bump picture because I saw you today and there's no bump there ;)
The rest of the fam looks cute in their costumes too.

sinika said...

Yay! Congrats Shay! And I love all your costumes!

Lana said...

Shay, I'm so excited for you! That was a clever costume too. :)

Alisa said...

Congratulations!! What a cute way to let everyone know. You kids look absolutely adorable!!