Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tyson 5 year and Lily 2 year pictures

With the kids birthday's being a month and a half apart, I decided to do their birthday pictures together! So Tyson's 5 year old pictures and Lily's 2 year old pictures!
I am defiantly an amateur photography, but it is so nice to save money and have fun with the kids! Some of the pictures are out of focus and some a pretty grainy, but I think they are cute!
One day maybe I will get a better lens and take a photoshop class to get better at this!
Anywho... here are my cute kids!
(If any family members want copies of these pics let me know which ones and what size!)

6 comments:

nana said...

They all are adorable. I would like a 4x6 of the first one of them. Tyson looks so grown up and Lily is the little sister!

Angie said...

Way too cute Shay!!!! I'm greedy and want a 4x6 in the 1st, 7th(Lily), 11th(Ty), 12th(both) and 15th(both). Love ya!

adrianne s. said...

Sweetest pictures ever! Lily looks a lot like her mama!

Lynette said...

Way cute Shay! You should get into photography!

Requel said...

They look so good! Cute kids!!

Anonymous said...

Way to Cute! I can't decide! How about you pick out one of both of them together and one of each apart that are your favorites and I will take 3x5 and wallets for my neice and nephew wall of fame!