Friday, October 15, 2010

Witches!

While Paige and Trey were visiting from Arizona we met them and Nana for a little witch hunting! Tyson and Paige loved counting how many witches they could find...Nana and I liked how cute the witches were!

Aren't they such a cute bunch of kids???!!!

They were so good about posing for Nana and me!

After we saw all the witches we did pony rides and the petting zoo!
They loved the ponies! Trey was super cute and would yell "yee haw!"

Cute Tyson!

Trey and Lily had no reserves about petting the animals!
They loved this baby goat!

Paige and Tyson!
Paige is Tyson's "best" cousin!
(At least that is what he tells us when she comes to town!)
Nana and her cute grandkids!
Thanks Nana for such a fun day at Gardner Village!

3 comments:

Requel said...

How fun! I really want to go there. I didn't know they had a petting zoo with ponies. What? Let's get together soon. I'm totally on my own this week so call me!

nana said...

Nana had the best time ever!

Andi said...

I got pictures of this from my mom, but can you email the one of my mom with all the kids!

And I thought your boobs looked great! :)