Monday, October 11, 2010

WOW 30!

Well I turned the big 30 yesterday...and who could have a cooler birthday then 10.10.10!
It was such a great day! I didn't do ANYTHING!!
Brandon let me sleep in...watch whatever I wanted...he made the kids breakfast and lunch...he played with the kids and cooked dinner and cleaned!
It was the BEST day ever!
Thanks B!
(our chillaxin family in modge podge clothes! My boobs look huge (for me) in this picture, but I assure you that it is just the way my shirt is sitting on my extra padded bra!!)
The cute card that Tyson and Brandon made me!

And the YUMMY ice cream cake we all enjoyed!
What a perfect birthday!
And I can't forget to mention my great Mom who made delicious soups and cake for a family shin-dig on Saturday!
And Brandon's family for our combined birthday dinner! In Brandon's family there are 5 of us with October birthdays and all of us were in town this year! YAY for Birthdays!

4 comments:

Jill said...

30! Your getting up there Shay...almost as old as me...hee, hee! It looks like you had a happy, happy day! Sooo...Happy Birthday from the "older (and more mature...ha, ha:)Russell's"! Hugs!

nana said...

That cake and card looked awesome! And so did the mod podge padded family!

Requel said...

Happy Birthday!! And that is way awesome that Brandon let you take the day off! That's the best! And yes, your boobs look huge! Awesome!

Alisa said...

Happy Birthday Shay I am glad that you had a great day!!