Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010

Tyson wrote a letter to Santa and drew a picture for him and one for his elves! It was so cute, so we mailed it and he got this letter from Santa in return!

The questions he had on his letter were:


How do you know when kids are asleep and awake or naughty and nice?

He was upset to find that Santa keeps some things secret!

He was ecstatic to get a letter back from Santa!

Thanks Santa!

We had a fantastic Christmas this year! I love Christmas! I love how excited the kids are...I love that I can use Santa as my scapegoat for why they need to be good...I love the yummy treats...I just love it all!

This pic was just cute a little diaper Lily playing with the tree...Tyson had to join in with partial nudity!



On Christmas eve our family tradition is to see a movie and go out to eat! Well, we wanted to see Megamind at the cheap theatre but the time we wanted was sold out! (What?! When did everyone else decided to see an old movie at a cheap theatre on Christmas eve...don't you have family parties to get to?) Anyways, we bought for the next showing and took the kids to Kangaroo zoo they were in heaven! Lily through a tantrum when it was time to leave, (Brandon got it on his phone!) We finally got her to come and we headed to Megamind! It was pretty funny! We finished the night at Chili's! (Which we have decided they have taken our favs off the menu so we aren't too big of fans anymore!) Lily was exhausted by the time we got home so Brandon put her to bed while Tyson and I made Santa's cookies!

(I love the tongue out! I do that too when I am concentrating! Brandon came to help and noticed drool on the cookie sheet!!)



Proud of his treats to Santa! He wanted to put all the cookies on Santa's plate and I talked him down to 6!




Christmas morning was great! Lily was already in our room since she had been coughing all night, then Tyson came into our room and Brandon asked him what today was and Tyson said, "what?"..."oh yeah it is Christmas!" So we headed down stairs! Every year Tyson cannot seem to find what Santa gave him! This year he saw his stocking and his scooter was right behind it but he couldn't find it! Lily had no problem finding hers!



Trying it out!



The kids haul! They had a great Christmas if I do say so myself!



At my Mom's we always take a family picture!

Aren't we cute!


The crazy one!

Brandon you are one crazy fool!!!

We stayed at my Mom's for quite a while playing my Bro's Kinect games! It was a great time!

After my Mom's we headed to Brandon's parents and relaxed, did puzzles and Brandon and Tyson did Legos!

Who could ask for a better Christmas!


With all of us still coughing from the past month of sickness we spent Sunday home relaxing and trying finally to get rid of our coughs! Here are both kids watching Scooby-Doo...Tyson's choice!



And since I forgot to take our annual family picture on Christmas morning...we did it in our comfy clothes on Sunday!

Merry 2010 Christmas!





2 comments:

nana said...

Love it all! I wish we remembered to take a family picture every Christmas!

Requel said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Such a fun time!