Friday, February 25, 2011

Tyson's first Book!

So, in preschool Tyson's class has been learning about community workers. They learned about Librarians and their assignment for show 'n tell was to write and illustrate a book.
Tyson made up the story and I wrote it down for him. It is hard to write on the lined paper when it is that big so just ignore my writing but enjoy the pics and Tyson's story!
One day a man was walking thru the city. The man was a Vet. He took care of animals in the forest, the amazon,

Mexico and China. He was a Vet and other things. He also was an explorer and a Police man.
He also may be a Superhero.

People thought he was a Superhero because he was never afraid of crime or villains. He secretly is a Superhero.
(The stars and cloud are the Superhero fighting crimes and villains. Tyson explained it as he was so fast that all you can see is stars and dust! Pretty clever!!)

The people didn't know he was a Superhero. I guess I should tell you which Superhero he is. He is Batman.

Robin was also a man walking down the street. He is very nice.
The End.
Tyson would have gone on and on, but we were already two pages longer than what he was given so we stopped. He thought writing his own book was AWESOME!!
I am proud of our little guy!!!

1 comment:

nana said...

I love the story and I especially loved the artwork! Hang on to that one. . .and the book too!