Tuesday, March 1, 2011

First Haircut!

So, I finally took Lily to get her first haircut. I haven't wanted to do it because I didn't want her to grow up too fast, but when her hair is not pulled up it is in desperate need of a haircut/style!
She loves brushing her pretty hair!
Cute little stink!
You can tell Tyson is in desperate need of a haircut too, hiding around the corner!!
It is hard to see, but her hair has gotten about half-way down her back!
Cookie Cutters is our favorite! I was expecting some resistance and tears, but she was fantastic!!
She cut off the extra long stuff and blended the existing layers!
Then she did a little twist braid in the front!
What a cute little girl! She looks so much more grown up to me! (sigh!)

2 comments:

Andi said...

So cute. She looks like a little, adorable girl. Not so toddler anymore.

And your belly is adorable too!

nana said...

She looks adorable!