Wednesday, March 16, 2011


So, I really can't believe how fast kids grow up! I feel like I just started having kids and they are already passing big milestones!
The past two weekends Brandon has taken Tyson out and now I have a big kid riding on two wheels!
Brandon had to be really careful with his approach because Tyson is the type that if anything goes bad it can be rather traumatic and he won't do it again. So the first time they went out Brandon held on the whole time until the very end, but didn't tell Tyson until after they were done. Tyson was so excited that he did it all by himself!! He asked me how proud I was of him and I held out my arms huge and he said, "I wish you said you were as proud as infinity and beyond times 100" I told him of course I was!
The next week Brandon only had to hold onto him once and he was off! Now Brandon and Tyson ride the neighborhood together! I love it!
What a big kid!
Way to go Tyson!!

2 comments:

Requel said...

WOw, no way. I need to see him in action. It Is so crazy how fast they grow and how fast the time goes. Good job tyson!

Emily said...

So fun to catch up. Wish it was in person. We love you guys!