Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter!


Note to self: next year remember that you need vinegar to dye Easter eggs! Luckily you can use lemon juice, but I ran out of that after one dye tablet, so we just had to use water, so our eggs were really light colored, but the beauty of it is the kids are young enough, they don't care and had fun anyways!
Cute Lily with one of her eggs!

Crazy Tyson with his stickered egg!
I love how much the kids love coloring eggs, and how crazy it makes me and Brandon!

The kids woke up at 6:00am (Lily had a cough that woke them up!) So we made them watch cartoons upstairs until 7, so Brandon and I could try to keep sleeping!
We hunted, ate, cleaned up, and I started packing up some of Easter all by 7:45am! I mean business!!
Showing their loot! (Lily also got a Rapunzel doll!)

Tyson's loot!
Tyson was so great with Lily! He would give her clues on where to find eggs so that she could have some too! He has been such a great big brother lately! There still is some fighting, but he sure does a great job with Lily!

The traditional Easter dress pictures!
I love love love this picture of Lily! She is our little dancer! I need to sign her up for classes! She loved wearing her pretty dress and twirling and bowing for EVERYONE! (Especially her grandparents!!)
Muscle man Tyson!
What a handsome big boy!!

Brother and Sisterly love! I sure love these two!

Ohhh!

Cute!

At my Mom's house she had a CSI investigation for Laine and Kaylee (they are 12 and 13 years old!) They had to find out who killed the Easter Bunny!
All the kids got their official CSI Badges and safety glasses! (Lily is sporting hers here for the egg hunt!)

Tyson sporting his CSI look and finding lots of eggs!


During lunch Lily wanted to watch Incredibles! She still wanted to be closer...little stink!
Tyson was busy being Laine and Kaylee's shadow in their investigation and keeping as much "evidence" as he could stick in his basket!
We had a ton of good food and a ton of good company! I sure love my family!
After feeding our faces we headed to Brandon's parents house and had more yummy food with them! I made Marilyn help me with one more craft project for the babies room! (Thanks Marilyn, you are the best and I am more than excited to take the bedding home!!!) We watched Lily dance and dance and then watched as the sugar high came to an abrupt crash which was our clue to head home! We sure love Nana, Papa and Zak too!
Who could ask for a better Easter!

2 comments:

Requel said...

LOoks like you guys had a fun day!

Cori and Colin said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute! Our kids better be super smart or talented because there's no way they can be cuter than yours! Your mom's idea for the CSI investigation sounds so fun!