Monday, June 27, 2011

Macy's Blessing

We blessed Macy on Sunday! It was such a great day... a beautiful blessing, great food, and awesome company!
My Mom made Macy's beautiful blessing dress and she also decided to make the matching bonnet, but if you know my kids they all have big heads, so the bonnet was a tad too small!
The front of the dress!
Some pics of Macy's cute little face!
A half smile!

The back of the dress!
Done with pictures!

Brandon's side generation picture. All of Brandon's grandparents have passed, but we are sure grateful to have Nana and Papa!
My generation picture (again)!
With Step grandparents...I have three sets of grandparents and only one set has passed, but only Grandma Sadler could come. Both of my Grandpa's are sick and Grandma Spencer can't drive so she couldn't make it, but we are sure grateful for Great Grandma Sadler and Grandma Wendy!
Our family!
I couldn't ask for a better day!

5 comments:

Lana said...

Macy is so adorable, and I loved her crocheted dress! She and Elsa are destined to be friends :)

nana said...

I loved joining in on the celebration! I also loved reflecting on my children and all the grandchildren's blessing days.

Cori and Colin said...

It was a pretty perfect day! You guys are the sweetest family ever!

LindseyFae* said...

Ah so cute! I feel like I need to catch up in the baby department.. maybe not. You look amazing Shay! We need to get together sometime soon.

Andi said...

Wish we could be there... at least just to meet her! Hopefully soon!