Monday, June 6, 2011

One Month Old!


Our sweet little Macy is already one month old! Time has flown by, but yet it seems like forever ago that we were at the hospital!
She is such a sweet and good little baby!
She does let us know when she is hungry and she won't let up until she is fed! She gets so mad and cries so much that she turns bright red and starts sweating!
She only wakes up twice a night...sleeping about 4 hours between each feeding!
She often falls asleep by herself during the day while in her bouncer chair, while laying on the floor and even if I put her in her bed and she is still semi-awake she will fall asleep on her own! I hope this all continues!
She loves to be entertained by her big brother and sister!
They love her so much, they can't get enough of her! They even fight over who can get me her diaper when I need to change her!
She is getting so close to smiling. (you can't tell by the pictures!)
Brandon claims that she has smiled at him...I still think it was just a gas smile!!
We sure love our little bundle!



My friend Emily made these cute tutu's for the girls! I wanted to take pictures with both of them in them, but sometimes time is limited with a content baby so I didn't risk taking the time to get Lily all ready! Another time! But Lily still put on her tutu and posed for me!
Thanks Em for the adorable tutu's!!


I have the cutest girls in the world!!

3 comments:

Cori and Colin said...

You do have the cutest girls in the world. I love those tutu's!

Lana said...

Your girls are adorable, and I love the tutus!

Andi said...

Trey just yelled, "mom, there's my cousing Macy!". He's a little excited to look at the pictures.

Soccer sure looked like fun! Makes me wish we lived closer!