Friday, November 25, 2011

6, 3 and 6!

At the end of October I took the kids pictures since Tyson was turning 6, Lily was turning 3 and Macy was turning 6 months all within 5 weeks of each other!
We just went out into Brandon's parents yard and they turned out awesome! (I think!)

The Halloween decorations were out, so Tyson and Lily made me take quite a few with the decorations, but only one made the blog!
Such a handsome 6 year old!

Crazy, spunky, Lily!
She is our little poser! She loves to take pictures!
She wears one of her 6 (or so) Tutu's almost everyday!!

Sweet Macy!
At this photo shoot she wasn't very good at sitting by herself, but about 2 weeks later she was a pro!

Almost....
and down!!!
I cannot get enough of these cute little mugs!!!
They are too cute! We do have our rough times, tears, fighting, yelling, but overall they are great kids!
This picture really shows their personalities!
Not a super cute pose, but super cute faces!
6, 3, and 6!

2 comments:

nana said...

The kids and pictures are great!

Tiffini Simmons said...

I need some copies of these for my wall of fame!