Friday, November 11, 2011

Halloween!

So on Halloween we started off by going to Tyson's school parade! It was outside and a little chilly, so I was glad he was in Kindergarten and went first!
Nana went too, but we couldn't find her! Tyson saw all of us though!
Then we came home and after lunch carved pumpkins!
I had to bribe Tyson with $1 to touch the innereds...he almost cried because he thought it was so gross until the dollar was involved then he thought it was pretty cool!
Tyson drew Frankenstein and I carved him!
Nana helped Lily carve hers!
I do have to say using those flimsy looking pumpkin carving tools you can buy are WAY better than using a knife! I am so glad Nana had them or I would have been too cheap to ever buy them and would have never known!
After pumpkins we went trick or treating at Brandon's work. They always do a cute job with all the departments creating "themed" areas for the trick or treaters! The kids filled their buckets at his work and filled them again later that night!
My Green Lantern and two Ladybugs!
How cute are they!!??!!
I don't know what is up with Lily and her "gang" signs lately!!!
The best part of Halloween was the big news from Cam and Ange... After 7 years of trying they are pregnant! At Halloween they were 13weeks!
Cam was Dr. Whosyourdaddy and Ange was his patient. They already had ultrasound pics and this little one is going to be very cute!! I can tell already! YAY!
All the "little" Dunn cousins
(We were missing Laine and Kaylee)
Ahhh!
It was a great Halloween!!
And not to be missed... Brandon has this tradition for the last 4 or 5 years to share this Halloween joke.
(My Grandma thinks it is hilarious!)
Why couldn't the vampire get his girlfriend pregnant??
Because he had a "hollow-weiny"!!
Haha ahah ha ha!

5 comments:

Alisa said...

Your kids look absolutely adorable and Brandons joke is hillarious!!

nana said...

Hmm. . .that B!

Requel said...

Cute kids. Love the cute little lady bugs! That is so cool about your sister. I don't know her but I'm so excited for her.

Andrea said...

So cute! And congrats to Angie and Cam! I am so happy for them!

Andi said...

So excited for your sister!! :) And I'll just say B's joke made me laugh.

Loved the pics, especially of the three of them on their bellies.

And I hope your move goes smooth and soon... so you can enjoy having your own space again!!