Friday, October 28, 2011

The Witches!

We went with my Mom last Friday to Garner Village to see the Witches!
I am not sure what was going on that day, but it was REALLY busy!
The "Real" witches were out and Mom and I thought we recognized one, so I had the kids get a picture with her and sure enough, it was my sister Angie's best friend from grade school Brandi!
The kids wanted pictures with EVERYTHING!
It was really busy so we got the pictures we could!
Cute Mummies!
(Lily was more than happy to wear her Halloween costume, Tyson was worried other's wouldn't be in theirs so he left his in the car!)
Those hands are going to get Lily!
I wonder what is over there??

Cute little bug in the tub!
Ooh scary tomb stone!
My cute kids!
All big blue eyes!
I love them to pieces!
Thanks Mom for coming! We had a great time!
(Sorry you weren't feeling well Nana! We missed you!)
Later that night......
my crazy kids!

1 comment:

nana said...

Lots of cute pictures. . .and don't worry you won't ever have to take a picture of nana and papa like the last pic!