Wednesday, October 5, 2011

5 months!

My sweet little baby is already 5 months old!
She is the happiest little thing in the world!
She makes everyone feel important by smiling at everyone that looks at her!
She still only cries when she is hungry or tired (although she has started having some grumpy time at around 6pm, so she gets pretty grumpy for Brandon when I am not around!)
She rolls over almost any chance she gets!
She also rotates all over the place trying to get to toys or her brother or sister!
She LOVES her brother and sister and thinks they are sooo entertaining!
Her newest thing is to blow her spit and talk thru her spit...it is very entertaining for us!
Here she is getting ready to spit talk with her adoring Tyson and Lily!
This is her spit talking! LOVE the face of all 3!!!!
Happy 5 months Macy!
We love you!!

3 comments:

Cori and Colin said...

I love that last picture!!! It is sooo cute!

Alisa said...

So dang cute!! I really hope you guys find a house in Herriman :) There is a house in my neighborhood that is awesome it is in foreclosure but still waiting for a price from the bank!!

nana said...

Hmmm. . .I think I see those cute little faces every day!