Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Out with the old... in with the new!

I have had red for the last 6 or so years and I was so ready for a change in the new house!
So the red is out and ....
Yellow (goldish) and cream is in!!
I love my new "grand damask" rug! It is so different from what I thought I would ever get, but I saw a rug like this on HGTV and couldn't get it out of my head! Luckily good old Martha Stewart had just what I was looking for!!
I am thinking I will ad little splashes of blue here and there and then do the kitchen in blue to tie it all together!! (all a little at a time...stupid money is so annoying!!!)
I love my "new" living room!!
(P.S. What a cute baby over there!!! She is officially walking at 10 1/2 months. Her first steps were about a week before she was 10 months! Crazy girl!!)

5 comments:

Alisa said...

LOVE the rug so dang cute!!!!

Tiffini Simmons said...

Love it! Yellow is so you!

nana said...

Change is always fun. . .when its rugs and furniture!

Cori and Colin said...

Love the new rug!! Can't wait to see it!

Requel said...

Love the rug! It's coming together really nicely!!